Sunday, January 3, 2010

.:i resolve:.

my new year's resolution last year was to do this 365 photo project. and although i missed some days, used others' photos of myself, and sometimes completely ignored my responsibility to my 365... i completed it. i completed it my way.

i've had a quite a few people to ask me, "what's next?". that's a really good question...

i was going to blow it off, but honestly it's become somewhat of an addiction. i've only stop less than a week ago, but since then i've been having mini panic attacks at about 12:06 PM every night, waking up with cold sweats thinking i've missed my photo opt that day.

i realize that half way through my 365 project i became incredibly lazy. my enablers were my iphone and computer camera. i started counting how many picture were taking with my actually cameras... well i stopped counting and all i can say is very VERY few.

luckily, just today i was invited to a "52" flickr group. a self portrait a week. i can do that. i was actually thinking of doing that on my own, but this is the little extra nudge that i needed. i'm guessing by 2011 i'll be doing "ashley r thompson 12".

other non-related resolutions...
the ever popular: get in shape
the reoccurring: start my etsy shop
the necessary: learn spanish

here's to 2010... ¡feliz año nuevo!

No comments:

Post a Comment